Messy wet hair and sweaty all over = sudden heart attack!
GD’s reaction when his nipple slip
Shout out 2 all the brown girls hiding various facets of their lives from their parents.
How to make your groceries last longer
1. Chop up your chives and keep them in an old water bottle for extended freshness.
2. Rinse your berries in vinegar (both white and apple cider will work).
3. One rotten apple can spoil an entire batch of fruit, so the second you see something looking a little old be sure to toss it.
4. Add a dab of butter to the cut side of cheese to prevent it from drying out. Also, be sure to wrap it in wax paper (not plastic) and then place it into a reusable baggie and store it in the warmest area of your fridge (i.e., not your chiller drawer).
5. Store asparagus like fresh cut flowers.
6. Wrap the top of bananas with plastic wrap and they should keep 3 to 5 days longer.
7. Wrap greens such as broccoli, lettuce, and celery in foil before popping them into your refrigerator.
8. Tomatoes do not belong in your fridge—rather they should be stored outside of it at room temperature.
9. Leftover guacamole tends to oxidize and turn brown quickly. To prevent this, put plastic wrap over the top but make sure the plastic wrap is touching the entire exposed surface of the dip.
10. Mushrooms should never be stored in plastic. Instead, place them into a brown paper bag or a cardboard box.
[Read More Here]
Noma Han backstage at Matthew Miller 2014 S/S by Eva K. Salvi
On June 19th, 1982, a 27 year old Chinese American, Vincent Chin, was beaten to death in Detroit by two autoworkers- Ronald Ebens and his stepson Michael Nitz- on the night of his bachelor party. Neither saw a night in jail and were released with a fine and probation….